Friday, May 24, 2013

The Naked Truth: 7 Lies ALL Women Tell Their Husbands

Most of us consider ourselves to be pretty honest people. We always tell the truth, unless, of course, there is a legitimate reason not to. Our spouses may not know, but when we lie, it really is for the best. Recently I asked some of my girlfriends to share some of the fibs they tell their spouses. If somehow their husbands find this post, husbands, I need you to know that every "lie" was made out of love. In case you're interested, I did ask my husband what lies guys tell their wives: he said they don't tell any. He's lying, but whatever. If I can get him and some of my guy friends to come clean, a part two will definitely be in the works. For now, take a look at these 7 lies we ladies tell our spouses. - By Krishann Briscoe 

   1. I'm not mad.
Stop asking me if I'm upset because I AM. I mean, isn't it written all over my face? 

2.    I don't care.

Very similar to "I'm not mad." I do care. In fact, if I brought it up I must definitely care. Once again, please see the look on my face and take note of my body language.


3.    I've barely eaten all day.

I've been so busy I've hardly eaten anything today. Ok, let me correct that. I've barely eaten anything you'd approve of. How long is this "baby weight" excuse good for anyway? 


4.    I'm going on a diet.

It ends up being a lie, but when we say this we have every intention on starting a diet. Tomorrow.


5.    It was on sale!

You ask how much we paid for that, and our reply is always "it was on sale!" Because really, shouldn't the only important thing be that we got it for a great price. So great, we dare not reveal it!


6.    The kids needed it.

We splurged on something for our babies. Out of necessity of course. Besides, how could you be opposed to my purchase when our precious children "needed it?"


7.    I can wear these with everything.

Yes, those sky high stilettos can be worn with everything, making them an investment and absolutely necessary. 





No comments:

Post a Comment